- Keep up with church curriculum
- While this seems like a lot of extra work, it'll be worthwhile. If I can stick with this, it will enable me to be my best self in all the other areas.
- Don’t start anything new during school
- I am already spending all the extra time I have and then some by both trying to go to school full time and working full time. If I come across some new media, I won’t start going through it until I have the time to.
- Wake up on time each day
- Should go without saying, but starting the day off right enables everything else.
- Go on at least 3 adventures
- I don’t want to be stuck behind a desk all year. At least three times I will go on an out-of-town trip of some kind and try something new in the process.
- Complete at least 3 side projects
- Side projects are sometimes catalysts that progress a career. Whether they're a side hustle that brings in income or simply portfolio pieces, they are fun and worthwhile.
- Begin storytelling project
- I’ve wanted to tell longform stories online for years. Why wait? This might overlap with side projects.
- Graduate at least once
- This is a little tongue-in-cheek, but I intend to close out my work with the digital communication major at school and fully pivot to something like humanities.
Have you written a reply on another site? Put the URL here: